Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More Fabulous Blogs

Your Heart Out really makes me wish I lived in Salt Lake City. Do you think the blogger would show me around if I visited? She obviously knows the best places to go so I think I should book a trip there soon!

I don't know how I stumbled upon All Things Cupcake but I sure am glad I did. If you love to look for unique cupcake items but don't have the time to check a bunch of websites, head over to this blog because it does the work for you!

I adore Oh Happy Day! Jordan manages to work in cute personal posts among great fashion finds, recipes and lots of other great posts. Be sure to check out her post on the open house she had for her adorable baby boy! So talented!

Bake & Destroy is so fantastic, I can't even find words to describe it! You really must visit the blog yourself. I love love love her homemade cupcake picks! Can I follow you around for a few days and see how you do it??

No comments: