Friday, February 8, 2008

Movies I like... that other people don't.


Pic from asdfplus.com

Little Black Book- A lot of my friends didn't like this movie because they thought it had an unhappy ending. I think it has a perfect ending. The first line of the movie is "Question: how does a girl who falls, no actually jumps, eyes wide open, down a rabbit hole, plummeting into chaos come out unchanged? Answer: she doesn't". Oh this movie makes me feel good. There are so many good quotes from this movie, so go check them out.



View from the Top- I love Mark Ruffalo. This movie is cute and quirky. It feels like it takes place in some time period that never really existed. The colors are bright and the characters are pretty standard: the girl who dreams, her backstabbing friend, her inspiration, and her guy. Oh and Mike Myers is in it.

No comments: