Friday, January 4, 2008

Sangria



Hostess with the Mostess has a great Sangria recipe up on their site. I am a huge fan of Sangria and this one definitely sounds like a good one.

I had some sangria at Sangria in Chicago a few months back. They have a few kinds to choose from but I could hardly tell the difference between them. But they do have a lot of flavors of mojitos and a fabulous manchego cheese plate.

I guess I'm still longing for the first sangria I ever had at Emilio's in Wheaton, IL probably about 5 years ago. Maybe it was so good because I was underage (I was with my family at a family party and for the record, I'm not a fan of underage drinking). I remember the food being great and the atmosphere was lovely but it was the sangria I remember most. And now, I'm craving it.

No comments: